Sunday, July 27, 2008

Third Trimester

Yesterday was the first day of the third trimester, so I thought I would take a picture and give an update!

The baby still moves around all the time - but now the movements feel huge. I think he/she throws a disco party every night and then sleeps off the hangover during the day :)



I have also been having lots of braxton-hicks contractions. They say these are normal, but they're still a little annoying. The good news is that they don't hurt!



Overall, I can't really complain. I have been really lucky to have a good, healthy pregnancy so far. The first trimester was a little bit rough for a few weeks with nausea and exhaustion, but that's been gone for awhile now and it's been pretty smooth sailing. They say the third trimester is not as much fun as the second, which I can imagine, I'm just hoping that the eating right/exercising that I've been doing helps with that. We're still right on target for dates, which is fantastic. So, in about three months we should have a new little one!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

You are just too cute. I loved the pictures of Jersey in the stroller too! :)

Hey, guess where we're going next weekend? Lisle! Jeff's best friend (the guy who was our best man) is getting married there. Small world, huh?